Serving students in grade 11
Perspectives Career Shadowing for Juniors
Every student should have access to a variety of career exploration opportunities along with a first-hand experience in a professional environment. Every junior at Perspectives shadows various careers within the Chicago business community as part of our A Disciplined Life® education model. We are seeking individuals/companies for the 2020-21 school year who would like to serve as a mentor.
Our vision is to:
- Inspire students to work toward higher academic achievement through exposure to the professional world.
- Mentor students in building a lifelong network of support.
- Inform students of the different career options available to them.
- Teach students the skills of professionalism.
- Advise students on post-secondary planning and future life choices.