We evolve ethical leaders
A Disciplined Life®
A Disciplined Life® is a culture we create through our set of 26 principles, CORE5 practices, and social emotional learning curriculum. Our 26 principles guide our actions, building a community of trust, curiosity and achievement that develop positive self-perception, healthy relationships, and the tools for productivity.
Essential Questions for each grade level:
How will a Disciplined Life®…
- 6th: Broaden my perspective of myself?
- 7th: Guide me to be a good friend?
- 8th: Guide me to be an ethical leader?
- 9th: Guide me as an intensive thinker?
- 10th: Support social change in our world?
- 11th: Influence my college and career path?
- 12th: Support my college and life success?
A Disciplined Life® Summit
Every year, students choose an ADL principle to present at the end of year. This summit teaches students to:
- Study an A Disciplined Life® Principle
- Set goals
- Gather data
- Analyze data and make assessments
- Demonstrate social emotional learning growth
- Evolve as ethical leaders
The A Disciplined Life Website:
- 4 units per quarter & 10 Lessons per unit
- Aligned learning standards
- Progress planners
- Interim assessments
- Summit projects
- Peace steps
- Critical conversations cycle